Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I wait while my unit is repaired?
- You must leave the unit. We will call you when it is ready for pickup.
- Do you have any other locations?
- No. All work is performed at our Lynnhaven Crossing location.
- Do I need an RA to return a warranty product?
- No. Just follow the Shipping Instructions.
- Can someone else pick up my unit?
- Only if you notify us in advance and provide them with your repair ticket.
- What is your turnaround time?
- Turn Around Time varies from day to day. We are a large regional center and regularly
receive product shipments each day via UPS from our almost 4,000 business customers, some
from as far away as California. Our technicians specialize in particular product lines. Therefore
repair of your unit depends on the degree of difficulty of the units received prior to yours.
Approved estimates and part orders are completed prior to a technician being assigned new work.
We are happy to let you know your technician's present in-date for new work, but we are unable
to successfully convert this to an accurate waiting period.
- Do I have to pay for shipping a warranty product to you?
- Yes. The manufacturer pays for return shipping to you, but requires you to pay the cost of
shipping your product to the repair center.
- Do I have to send/bring cables, speakers, plugs, etc?
- We need your Remote Control. Only send other accessories if you think they might be
part of the problem. In the unlikely event an additional accessory is needed, we will contact you.
- Can I talk to a technician?
- Our technicians only repair product. We have so many requests to speak to technicians
that accommodation would prohibit us from repairing units in a timely manner. Technical
support is provided by most manufacturers. Their telephone numbers and Web Pages are
available in our Warranty Manufacturers section.
- Can you work on my radio that came as original equipment in my automobile?
- No, that unit must be taken to your automobile dealer. Automobile manufacturers will
not allow us to be provided parts and literature for OEM products. This is also applicable to
units that made for the automobile manufacturer by any of our Warranty Manufacturers.
- How do I remove the stereo from my car?
- We suggest that all installation work be performed by a professional. See your local
yellow pages under AUTOMOBILE RADIOS & STEREO SYSTEMS - SALES & SERVICE.
- I purchased a used car and I don't know the code for the radio.
- We are able to decode car stereos if you furnish proof of ownership. The cost is $50 plus
- Do I need to bring my warranty card?
- No. Manufacturers require a photocopy of your original purchase receipt for warranty